What is the application process?
Participation in The eTales Awards is fairly straightforward
• Step 1: Understand the eligibility criteria for each award category (there are 29 categories in total).
• Step 2: Apply to each award category by filling the online application form. You can apply to as many categories as you wish, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
• Step 3: Ensure you complete and submit your application on or before midnight of Thursday, February 3rd, 2017.
Who's eligible to apply?
• The participating organization should be Indian registered entities or foreign entities with a registered presence in India
• The initiative can be a product/service/projecct/procedure/methodology/ etc and should have been implemented in the participating organization between January 1st and December 31st, 2016.
• Individual applying for Young Entrepreneur of the year should be on or below 35 years of age
• Female Entrepreneur of the Year: founded/co-founded by a woman entrepreneur and with active involvement in current operations by the woman founder
• For Start-up of the year the company should be less than 5 year old
Guidelines to fill the application
• Applicant can apply for the awards by submitting the completed application form through this link
• The detailed terms and conditions for participation in the program are available here
• Once you have completed the form, please click on "Submit". Failure to do so may classify your application as 'incomplete' and hence, unable to be taken forward for evaluation.
• Please answer all questions in each section. Failure to do so will disqualify your application from the program. Where you are unable to provide information, or only scant data, please write the reason, or mention "Not Applicable". Do not leave any blank fields.
• The Award Management has the right to reclassify application forms from one category to another, at its discretion.